Terms of return
The return of the goods is possible if the following conditions are met:
Return of goods of proper quality.
* The Customer has the right to refuse the ordered Goods at any time before receiving it, and after receiving the Goods - within 48 (forty-eight) hours, counting the day of purchase.
* The return of Goods of proper quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified Goods are preserved.
* The Customer does not have the right to refuse a Product that has individually defined properties if the specified Product can be used exclusively by the Customer purchasing it.
• If the Customer refuses the Goods of proper quality, the Seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller's costs for the delivery of the returned goods from the consumer.
Return of goods of inadequate quality.
A product of inadequate quality means a product that is not able to provide its functional qualities due to a significant disadvantage (with defects/ defects). The buyer to whom the goods of inadequate quality were sold, unless it was agreed by the seller, has the right to declare any of the following requirements at his choice:
* Replacement for a product of a similar brand (model, article) or for the same product of another brand (model, article) with the corresponding recalculation of the purchase price;
* Proportionate reduction of the purchase price;
* Gratuitous elimination of defects in the goods or reimbursement of costs for their correction by the buyer or a third party;
* Has the right to refuse to perform the contract and demand a refund of the amount paid for the goods.